Decomposition and synergy; a study of the interactions and dependence among the five Brazilian macro-regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan, 2008.
Center for Development Economics
2008-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Banking Crises," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr. and Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Banking Crises," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp242, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Paulo Chahad & Antonio Evaldo Comune & Eduardo Haddad, 2004. "Spatial Interdependence of Brazilian Exports: Impacts on Regional Labor Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa04p457, European Regional Science Association.
- Sesso Filho, U. A. & Moretto, A. C. & Rodrigues, R. L. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2006.
"Interações sinérgicas e transbordamento do efeito multiplicador de produção das grandes regiões do Brasil
[Synergistic interactions and overflow of the multiplier effect of the production from larg," MPRA Paper 38044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .