Interações sinérgicas e transbordamento do efeito multiplicador de produção das grandes regiões do Brasil
[Synergistic interactions and overflow of the multiplier effect of the production from large regions of Brazil]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael, 2002. "Productive relations in the northeast and the rest of Brazil regions in 1995: decomposition & synergy in input-output systems," MPRA Paper 38326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sesso Filho, Umberto Antonio & Lopes, Ricardo Luis & M. A. Tupich Hilgemberg, Cleise & M. Hilgemberg, Emerson, 2002.
"Nota metodológica: a construção da matriz insumo-produto utilizando dados preliminares das contas nacionais
[Methodological note: construction of the input-output matrix using preliminary data from," MPRA Paper 54182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 1999. "Decomposition and synergy; a study of the interactions and dependence among the five Brazilian macro-regions," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa170, European Regional Science Association.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Marins & Moretto, Antonio Carlos & Rodrigues, Rosana Lott, 2001. "Decomposition & synergy: a study of the interactions and dependence among the 5 Brazilian macro regions," MPRA Paper 42348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output; synergetic interactions; regional economics;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .