Synergetic Interactions within the Pair-wise Hierarchy of Economic Linkages Sub-Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro CARDENETE & Patricia FUENTES SAGUAR & Clemente POLO, "undated". "Energy System and CO2 emissions: a SAM Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800022, EcoMod.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006. "Michael Sonis and Geoffrey Hewings theories and theirs multiplier effect on the Brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 54557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Marins & Moretto, Antonio Carlos & Rodrigues, Rosana Lott, 2001. "Decomposition & synergy: a study of the interactions and dependence among the 5 Brazilian macro regions," MPRA Paper 42348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael, 1999. "Synergetic interactions between 2 Brazilian regions: an application of input-output linkages," MPRA Paper 54673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Pierre Boulanger & María del Carmen Delgado & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'barek, 2012. "An approach to describe the agri-food and other bio-based sectors in the European Union: Focus on Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC72097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael, 2002. "Productive relations in the northeast and the rest of Brazil regions in 1995: decomposition & synergy in input-output systems," MPRA Paper 38326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz, Oliver M. & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 1998. "A Miyazawa analysis of interactions between polluting and non-polluting sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-305, September.
- Robles Teigeiro, Luis & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2007. "Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clusters i," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 759-790, Diciembre.
- Moretto, Antonio Carlos & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 1999. "Synergetic interactions among four regions in the state of Paraná, Brazil: an interregional input-output analysis," MPRA Paper 54672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:38:y:1997:i:2:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.