Rising Food Prices and Their Implications for Education in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trostle, Ronald, 2008. "Factors Contributing to Recent Increases in Food Commodity Prices (PowerPoint)," Seminars 43902, USDA Economists Group.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Crisis; Child Education Outcomes; Economic Development; Human Capital; Sub-Saharan African Countries; International Educational Goals;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .