Spectral Methods For Volatility Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Friz & Jim Gatheral, 2005. "Valuation of volatility derivatives as an inverse problem," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 531-542.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel G. Drimus, 2012. "Options on realized variance by transform methods: a non-affine stochastic volatility model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 1679-1694, November.
- Albanese, Claudio, 2006. "Operator Methods, Abelian Processes And Dynamic Conditioning," MPRA Paper 5246, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Nov 2007.
- Cheng, Jun & Ibraimi, Meriton & Leippold, Markus & Zhang, Jin E., 2012. "A remark on Lin and Chang's paper ‘Consistent modeling of S&P 500 and VIX derivatives’," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 708-715.
- Fabio Antonelli & Alessandro Ramponi & Sergio Scarlatti, 2015. "Random Time Forward Starting Options," Papers 1504.03552, arXiv.org.
- Nicolas Merener, 2012. "Swap rate variance swaps," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 249-261, May.
- F. Antonelli & A. Ramponi & S. Scarlatti, 2016. "Random Time Forward-Starting Options," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(08), pages 1-25, December.
- Albanese, Claudio, 2007. "Callable Swaps, Snowballs And Videogames," MPRA Paper 5229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility derivatives; operator methods;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.