A remark on Lin and Chang's paper ‘Consistent modeling of S&P 500 and VIX derivatives’
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Albanese & Harry Lo & Aleksandar Mijatovic, 2009. "Spectral methods for volatility derivatives," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 663-692.
- Konstantinidi, Eirini & Skiadopoulos, George, 2011.
"Are VIX futures prices predictable? An empirical investigation,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 543-560.
- Konstantinidi, Eirini & Skiadopoulos, George, 2011. "Are VIX futures prices predictable? An empirical investigation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 543-560, April.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Hilal, Sawsan & Poon, Ser-Huang & Tawn, Jonathan, 2011. "Hedging the black swan: Conditional heteroskedasticity and tail dependence in S&P500 and VIX," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2374-2387, September.
- Jinghong Shu & Jin E. Zhang, 2012. "Causality in the VIX futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 24-46, January.
- Peng Cheng & Olivier Scaillet, 2007. "Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modeling," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 575-598.
- Zhiguang Wang & Robert T. Daigler, 2011. "The performance of VIX option pricing models: Empirical evidence beyond simulation," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 251-281, March.
- Dotsis, George & Psychoyios, Dimitris & Skiadopoulos, George, 2007. "An empirical comparison of continuous-time models of implied volatility indices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3584-3603, December.
- Peter Carr & Roger Lee, 2009. "Volatility Derivatives," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 319-339, November.
- Song‐Ping Zhu & Guang‐Hua Lian, 2012. "An analytical formula for VIX futures and its applications," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(2), pages 166-190, February.
- Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Chung, San-Lin & Ho, Keng-Yu, 2011. "The diversification effects of volatility-related assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1179-1189, May.
More about this item
KeywordsVIX option pricing; Affine jump diffusion; Characteristic function;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:36:y:2012:i:5:p:708-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .