Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0960-1627|
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, 2016.
"Early Exercise Decision in American Options with Dividends, Stochastic Volatility and Jumps,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-73, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2016. "Early exercise decision in American options with dividends, stochastic volatility and jumps," Papers 1612.03031, arXiv.org.
- Dubecq, Simon & Monfort, Alain & Renne, Jean-Paul & Roussellet, Guillaume, 2016. "Credit and liquidity in interbank rates: A quadratic approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 29-46.
- Dubecq, S. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P. & Roussellet, G., 2013. "Credit and Liquidity in Interbank Rates: a Quadratic Approach," Working papers 446, Banque de France.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, "undated". "Valuing American Options Using Fast Recursive Projections," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2015. "Valuing American options using fast recursive projections," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Glasserman, Paul & Kim, Kyoung-Kuk, 2009. "Saddlepoint approximations for affine jump-diffusion models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Daniel Andrei & Bruce Carlin & Michael Hasler, 2014. "Model Disagreement and Economic Outlook," NBER Working Papers 20190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monfort, Alain & Pegoraro, Fulvio, 2012. "Asset pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1678-1687.
- Alain MONFORT & Fulvio PEGORARO, 2010. "Asset Pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Working Papers 2010-54, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2012. "Asset Pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Working papers 397, Banque de France.
- Cheng, Jun & Ibraimi, Meriton & Leippold, Markus & Zhang, Jin E., 2012. "A remark on Lin and Chang's paper ‘Consistent modeling of S&P 500 and VIX derivatives’," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 708-715.
- Jiang, George & Yan, Shu, 2009. "Linear-quadratic term structure models - Toward the understanding of jumps in interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 473-485, March.
- Almeida, Caio & Graveline, Jeremy J. & Joslin, Scott, 2011. "Do interest rate options contain information about excess returns?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 35-44, September.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:149-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Monfort, Alain & Renne, Jean-Paul & Roussellet, Guillaume, 2015. "A Quadratic Kalman Filter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 43-56.
- Monfort, A. & Renne, J.-P. & Roussellet, G., 2014. "A Quadratic Kalman Filter," Working papers 486, Banque de France.
- Michel Culot & Valérie Goffin & Steve Lawford & Sébastien De Meten & Yves Smeers, 2013. "Practical stochastic modelling of electricity prices," Post-Print hal-01021603, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:17:y:2007:i:4:p:575-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed