Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 1996.
"Testing Continuous-Time Models of the Spot Interest Rate,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 385-426.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 1995. "Testing Continuous-Time Models of the Spot Interest Rate," NBER Working Papers 5346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2003. "Markovian Quadratic Term Structure Models For Risk-free And Defaultable Rates," Finance 0303008, EconWPA.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipović & H. Vincent Poor, 2004. "Quadratic Term Structure Models For Risk-Free And Defaultable Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 515-536.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, "undated".
"Valuing American Options Using Fast Recursive Projections,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
12-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2015. "Valuing American options using fast recursive projections," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:149-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monfort, Alain & Renne, Jean-Paul & Roussellet, Guillaume, 2015. "A Quadratic Kalman Filter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 43-56.
- Monfort, Alain & Pegoraro, Fulvio, 2012.
"Asset pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1678-1687.
- Alain MONFORT & Fulvio PEGORARO, 2010. "Asset Pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Working Papers 2010-54, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2012. "Asset Pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Working papers 397, Banque de France.
- Michel Culot & Valérie Goffin & Steve Lawford & Sébastien De Meten & Yves Smeers, 2013. "Practical stochastic modelling of electricity prices," Post-Print hal-01021603, HAL.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2016.
"Early exercise decision in American options with dividends, stochastic volatility and jumps,"
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, 2016. "Early Exercise Decision in American Options with Dividends, Stochastic Volatility and Jumps," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-73, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Dubecq, Simon & Monfort, Alain & Renne, Jean-Paul & Roussellet, Guillaume, 2016.
"Credit and liquidity in interbank rates: A quadratic approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 29-46.
- Dubecq, S. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P. & Roussellet, G., 2013. "Credit and Liquidity in Interbank Rates: a Quadratic Approach," Working papers 446, Banque de France.
- Glasserman, Paul & Kim, Kyoung-Kuk, 2009. "Saddlepoint approximations for affine jump-diffusion models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Daniel Andrei & Bruce Carlin & Michael Hasler, 2014. "Model Disagreement and Economic Outlook," NBER Working Papers 20190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Jun & Ibraimi, Meriton & Leippold, Markus & Zhang, Jin E., 2012. "A remark on Lin and Chang's paper ‘Consistent modeling of S&P 500 and VIX derivatives’," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 708-715.
- Jiang, George & Yan, Shu, 2009. "Linear-quadratic term structure models - Toward the understanding of jumps in interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 473-485, March.
- Almeida, Caio & Graveline, Jeremy J. & Joslin, Scott, 2011. "Do interest rate options contain information about excess returns?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 35-44, September.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:17:y:2007:i:4:p:575-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.