Quadratic Term Structure Models For Risk-Free And Defaultable Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Chateauneuf & R. Kast & A. Lapied, 1996.
"Choquet Pricing For Financial Markets With Frictions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 323-330.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Kast, R. & Lapied, A., 1992. "Choquet Pricing for Financial Markets with Frictions," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 92a11, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 71-92, May.
- Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "A uniqueness theorem for convex-ranged probabilities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 23(2), pages 121-132.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jirô Akahori & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2006.
"What is the Natural Scale for a Lévy Process in Modelling Term Structure of Interest Rates?,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(4), pages 299-313, December.
- Jir^o Akahori & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2006. "What is the natural scale for a L\'evy process in modelling term structure of interest rates?," Papers math/0612341, arXiv.org.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan, 2011. "Discrete time Wishart term structure models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 815-824, June.
- Jirô Akahori & Keisuke Hara, 2006. "Lifting Quadratic Term Structure Models To Infinite Dimension," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 635-645.
- Raphaël Homayoun Boroumand & Stéphane Goutte & Thomas Porcher, 2014.
"A regime-switching model to evaluate bonds in a quadratic term structure of interest rates,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(21), pages 1361-1366, November.
- Stéphane Goutte & Raphaël Homayoun & Thomas Porcher, 2014. "A regime switching model to evaluate bonds in a quadratic term structure of interest rates," Working Papers hal-01090846, HAL.
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Pricing Swaptions and Credit Default Swaptions in the Quadratic Gaussian Factor Model," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 31.
- Jirô Akahori & Hiroki Aoki & Yoshihiko Nagata, 2006.
"Generalizations of Ho–Lee’s binomial interest rate model I: from one- to multi-factor,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(2), pages 151-179, June.
- Jir^o Akahori & Hiroki Aoki & Yoshihiko Nagata, 2006. "Generalizations of Ho-Lee's binomial interest rate model I: from one- to multi-factor," Papers math/0606183, arXiv.org.
- Marco Realdon, 2007. "A Two Factor Black-Karasinski Credit Default Swap Pricing Model (forthcoming in the Icfai Journal of Derivatives Markets, Vol IV, No 4, October 2007; all copyrights rest with the Icfai University Pres," Discussion Papers 07/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stéphane Goutte, 2013. "Markov switching quadratic term structure models," Working Papers hal-00821745, HAL.
- Realdon, Marco, 2006. "Quadratic term structure models in discrete time," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 277-289, December.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Positive Eigenfunctions of Markovian Pricing Operators: Hansen-Scheinkman Factorization, Ross Recovery and Long-Term Pricing," Papers 1411.3075, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Si Cheng & Michael R. Tehranchi, 2015. "Polynomial term structure models," Papers 1504.03238, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Marco Realdon, 2007. "Extended-Gaussian Term Structure Models and Credit Risk Applications," Discussion Papers 07/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Calibration and Pricing in a Multi-Factor Quadratic Gaussian Model," Research Paper Series 197, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Filipović, Damir & Gourier, Elise & Mancini, Loriano, 2016. "Quadratic variance swap models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 44-68.
- Realdon, Marco, 2009. ""Extended Black" term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 232-238, December.
- Niels Rom-Poulsen, 2007. "Semi-analytical MBS Pricing," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 463-498, May.
- Zorana Grbac & Laura Meneghello & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier, 2015. "Derivative pricing for a multi-curve extension of the Gaussian, exponentially quadratic short rate model," Papers 1512.03259, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Realdon, Marco, 2016. "Tests of non linear Gaussian term structure models," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 128-147.
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Pricing of Defaultable Securities in a Multi-Factor Quadratic Gaussian Model," Research Paper Series 202, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Peng Cheng & Olivier Scaillet, 2007. "Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modeling," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 575-598.
- Cody Hyndman & Xinghua Zhou, 2014. "Explicit solutions of quadratic FBSDEs arising from quadratic term structure models," Papers 1410.1220, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Christa Cuchiero & Martin Keller-Ressel & Josef Teichmann, 2012. "Polynomial processes and their applications to mathematical finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 711-740, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:14:y:2004:i:4:p:515-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.