Implied Calibration of Stochastic Volatility Jump Diffusion Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pan, Jun, 2002. "The jump-risk premia implicit in options: evidence from an integrated time-series study," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 3-50, January.
- Stein, Elias M & Stein, Jeremy C, 1991. "Stock Price Distributions with Stochastic Volatility: An Analytic Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(4), pages 727-752.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni & Jesper Lund, 2002.
"An Empirical Investigation of Continuous-Time Equity Return Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1239-1284, June.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni & Jesper Lund, 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of Continuous-Time Equity Return Models," NBER Working Papers 8510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leif Andersen & Jesper Andreasen, 2000. "Jump-Diffusion Processes: Volatility Smile Fitting and Numerical Methods for Option Pricing," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 231-262, October.
- David Backus & Silverio Foresi & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Accouting for Biases in Black-Scholes," Finance 0207008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peng Cheng & Olivier Scaillet, 2002.
"Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modeling with Application to Stochastic Volatility,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp67, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Olivier Scaillet., 2003. "Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modelling with Application to Stochastic Volatility," THEMA Working Papers 2003-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Matthias Fengler, 2009.
"Arbitrage-free smoothing of the implied volatility surface,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 417-428.
- Matthias R. Fengler, 2005. "Arbitrage-Free Smoothing of the Implied Volatility Surface," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jones, Christopher S., 2003. "The dynamics of stochastic volatility: evidence from underlying and options markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 181-224.
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 69-107.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Ronald Gallant, A. & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2003.
"Alternative models for stock price dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 225-257.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamic," Working Papers 02-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Chernov & A. Ronald Gallant & Eric Ghysels & George Tauchen, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-58, CIRANO.
- Monika Piazzesi, 2001. "An Econometric Model of the Yield Curve with Macroeconomic Jump Effects," NBER Working Papers 8246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bjørn Eraker & Michael Johannes & Nicholas Polson, 2003. "The Impact of Jumps in Volatility and Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1269-1300, June.
- Mikhail Chernov & A. Ronald Gallant & Eric Ghysels & George Tauchen, 1999. "A New Class of Stochastic Volatility Models with Jumps: Theory and Estimation," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-48, CIRANO.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. "The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Valentina Cazzola & Danilo Delpini, 2009. "Option pricing under Ornstein-Uhlenbeck stochastic volatility: a linear model," Papers 0905.1882, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Valentina Cazzola & Danilo Delpini, 2010. "Option Pricing Under Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Stochastic Volatility: A Linear Model," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(07), pages 1047-1063.
More about this item
KeywordsAffine-quadratic models; Option pricing; Model Calibration;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ETS-2005-10-29 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.