Pseudo-diffusions and Quadratic term structure models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Eberlein & Sebastian Raible, 1999. "Term Structure Models Driven by General Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 31-53.
- Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2002. "A General Characterization of Quadratic Term Structure Models," Finance 0211008, EconWPA.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ole Barndorff-Nielsen & Elisa Nicolato & Neil Shephard, 2002.
"Some recent developments in stochastic volatility modelling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 11-23.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Elisa Nicolato & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Some recent developments in stochastic volatility modelling," Economics Papers 2001-W25, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- George Chacko, 2002. "Pricing Interest Rate Derivatives: A General Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 195-241, March.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- Ahn, Dong-Hyun & Dittmar, Robert F. & Gallant, A. Ronald & Gao, Bin, 2003. "Purebred or hybrid?: Reproducing the volatility in term structure dynamics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 147-180.
- Dong-Hyun Ahn & Robert F. Dittmar, 2002. "Quadratic Term Structure Models: Theory and Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 243-288, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:cond-mat/0212249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .