Public health spending and infant and child mortality in India: a state-year panel analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Public Spending on Health; infant and child mortality; Endogeneity; two-stage probit regression; instrument;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-01-10 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2014-01-10 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2014-01-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .