Report NEP-DEM-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tas, Emcet O. & Reimao, Maira Emy & Orlando, Maria Beatriz, 2013. "Gender, ethnicity and cumulative disadvantage in education : evidence from Latin American and African censuses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6734, The World Bank.
- BARONE, Adriana & NESE, Annamaria, 2013. "Family Structure, Children and Night Work: Italy vs. Sweden," CELPE Discussion Papers 128, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Kaushal, Kaushalendra Kumar & Abhishek, Abhishek Singh & F Ram, Faujdar Ram & Subu, S V Subramanian, 2013. "Public health spending and infant and child mortality in India: a state-year panel analysis," MPRA Paper 52425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Martin & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2013. "Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Mortality: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 992, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2013. "Human Trafficking and Regulating Prostitution," Working Paper Series 996, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- B. Ben-Halima & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Skill premia and intergenerational education mobility: The French case," Working Papers 313, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2014. "Client perceptions of the value of microinsurance: evidence from southern Ghana," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 19214, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Tatiana Kossova & Elena Kossova & Maria Sheluntcova, 2013. "Estimating the relationship between rate of time preferences and healthy lifestyle in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Luigi Siciliani & Valerie Moran & Michael Borowitz, 2013. "Measuring and Comparing Health Care Waiting Times in OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Honglin Wang & Fan Yu & Yinggang Zhou, 2013. "Rental Rates under Housing Price Uncertainty: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers 242013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Molina, Ezequiel & Narayan, Ambar & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime, 2013. "Outcomes, opportunity and development : why unequal opportunities and not outcomes hinder economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6735, The World Bank.