The sustainability of the Italian public finances: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Finance Corporation & World Bank, 2013.
"Doing Business 2013 : Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
[Regulaciones inteligentes para las pequeñas y medianas empresas : resumen ejecutivo (Vol. 2)]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11857.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13331 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Italy 2013 : Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13332, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt-GDP ratio; spending review; economic inclusion;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-NPS-2013-09-25 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-PUB-2013-09-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .