The sustainability of the Italian public finances: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Finance Corporation & World Bank, 2013.
"Doing Business 2013 : Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
[Regulaciones inteligentes para las pequeñas y medianas empresas : resumen ejecutivo (Vol. 2)]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11857.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13331 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Italy 2013 : Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13332, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt-GDP ratio; spending review; economic inclusion;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-NPS-2013-09-25 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-PUB-2013-09-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.