The formation of water user groups in a nexus of central directives and local administration in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Markussen & Finn Tarp & Katleen Van den Broeck, 2009. "The Forgotten Property Rights: Restrictions on Land Use in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 09-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Barker, R. & Ringler, C. & Tien, N. M. & Rosegrant, M., 2004.
"Macro policies and investment priorities for irrigated agriculture in Vietnam,"
IWMI Research Reports
H036329, International Water Management Institute.
- Barker, Randolph & Ringler, Claudia & Tien, Nguyen Minh & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2004. "Macro policies and investment priorities for irrigated agriculture in Vietnam," IWMI Research Reports 92833, International Water Management Institute.
- Subramanian, A. & Jagannathan, N.V. & Meinzen-Dick, R., 1997. "User Organizations for Sustainable Water Services," Papers 354, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Adam J. Fforde, 2008. "Vietnam’s Informal Farmers’ Groups: Narratives and Policy Implications," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 27(1), pages 3-36.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Husmann, Christine & von Braun, Joachim & Badiane, Ousmane & Akinbamijo, Yemi & Abiodun, Fatunbi Oluwole & Virchow, Detlef, 2015. "Tapping Potentials of Innovation for Food Security and Sustainable Agricultural Growth: An Africa-Wide Perspective," Working Papers 228855, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ganguly, Kavery & Gulati, Ashok & von Braun, Joachim, 2017. "Innovations spearheading the next transformations in India‘s agriculture," Working Papers 259006, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Daum, Thomas, 2018. "Of Bulls and Bulbs: Aspirations and perceptions of rural youth in Zambia," Working Papers 275061, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mbaye, Linguere Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016.
"Natural Disasters and Human Mobility,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 10(1), pages 37-56, November.
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus, 2016. "Natural Disasters and Human Mobility," Working Papers 244019, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mbaye, Linguère M. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Natural disasters and human mobility," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Schädler, Manuel & Gatzweiler, Franz W., 2013. "Institutional Environments for Enabling Agricultural Technology Innovations: The role of Land Rights in Ethiopia, Ghana, India and Bangladesh," Working Papers 159373, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Gatzweiler, Franz, 2014. "An optimization model for technology adoption of marginalized smallholders: Theoretical support for matching technological and institutional innovations," Working Papers 182495, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Baumuller, Heike, 2013. "Mobile Technology Trends and their Potential for Agricultural Development," Working Papers 160565, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- von Braun, Joachim, 2018. "Innovations to Overcome the Increasingly Complex Problems of Hunger," Working Papers 271348, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Evia, Pablo, 2018. "Resources Recovery and Reuse in Sanitation and Wastewater Systems: Options and Investment Climate in South and Southeast Asian Countries," Working Papers 274732, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
KeywordsWater resources management; Vietnam; Mekong Delta; water user groups; irrigation; rural production; decentralisation;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-13 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.