Report NEP-AGR-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ito, Fusao, 2013. "Fukushima nuclear disaster – implications for Japanese agriculture and food chains," MPRA Paper 49462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi, 2013. "The formation of water user groups in a nexus of central directives and local administration in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 49468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kritika Mathur & Nidhi Kaicker & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2013. "Financialisation of Food Commodity Markets, Price Surge and Volatility: New Evidence," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1312, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Watson, Derrill D., 2013. "Political Economy Synthesis: the Food Policy Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ariel BenYishay & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2013. "Communicating with Farmers through Social Networks," Working Papers 1030, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7879 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Bartczak, 2013. "The role of altruism in non-market valuation. An application to the Białowieża Forest," Working Papers 2013-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- P. Y. Hardy & C. Bene & L. Doyen & J. C. Pereau & D. Miles, 2013. "Viability and resilience of small-scale fisheries through cooperative arrangements," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jonathan Argent & Britta Augsburg & Imran Rasul, 2013. "Livestock asset transfers with and without training: evidence from Rwanda," IFS Working Papers W13/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Himelein, Kristen & Eckman, Stephanie & Murray, Siobhan, 2013. "The use of random geographic cluster sampling to survey pastoralists," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6589, The World Bank.
- Lloyd Grieger & April Williamson & Murray Leibbrandt & James Levinsohn, 2013. "Moving out and moving in: Evidence of short-term household change in South Africa from the National Income Dynamics Study," SALDRU Working Papers 106, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Normanyo, Ametefee K., 2013. "Optimum Fisheries Management Under Climate Variability: Evidence from Artisanal Marine Fishing in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery," Working Papers 2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2013. "Hedonic model of segmentation with horizontal differentiated housing," Working Papers halshs-00856127, HAL.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Essam Yassin Mohammed & Shannon Wang & Gary Kawaguchi, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Cambodia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Durmaz, Tunç & Schroyen, Fred, 2013. "Evaluating Carbon Capture and Storage in a Climate Model with Directed Technical Change," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.