Moving out and moving in: Evidence of short-term household change in South Africa from the National Income Dynamics Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finn, Arden & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2013. "The dynamics of poverty in the first three waves of NIDS," SALDRU Working Papers 119, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold change; residential dynamics; moving; National Income Dynamics Study;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-09-13 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-13 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ldr:wpaper:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alison Siljeur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sauctza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .