Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pode, Ramchandra & Diouf, Boucar & Pode, Gayatri, 2015. "Sustainable rural electrification using rice husk biomass energy: A case study of Cambodia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 530-542.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-09-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-09-13 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envddd:2013/8-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .