Report NEP-PKE-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Artur Tarassow, 2013. "A Macroeconometric Assessment of Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201306, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Item repec:ldr:wpaper:95 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2013. "The Trade Agreement Embarrassment, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-049, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Hansen, Marc, 2013. "Aid's Incomplete Trial: reconsidering the aid-growth paradigm in the macro aid effectiveness literature," IEE Working Papers 200, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Essam Yassin Mohammed & Shannon Wang & Gary Kawaguchi, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Cambodia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.