Report NEP-RES-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zon A.H. van & David P.A., 2013. "Designing an optimal 'tech fix' path to global climate stability : directed R&D and embodied technical change in a multi‐phase framework," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Greaker, Mads & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2013. "Optimal Environmental Policy with Network Effects: Is Lock-in in Dirty Technologies Possible?," Memorandum 15/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Durmaz, Tunç & Schroyen, Fred, 2013. "Evaluating Carbon Capture and Storage in a Climate Model with Directed Technical Change," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Essam Yassin Mohammed & Shannon Wang & Gary Kawaguchi, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Cambodia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in oecd countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).