Report NEP-ENV-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zon A.H. van & David P.A., 2013. "Designing an optimal 'tech fix' path to global climate stability : directed R&D and embodied technical change in a multi‐phase framework," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Durmaz, Tunç & Schroyen, Fred, 2013. "Evaluating Carbon Capture and Storage in a Climate Model with Directed Technical Change," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Greaker, Mads & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2013. "Optimal Environmental Policy with Network Effects: Is Lock-in in Dirty Technologies Possible?," Memorandum 15/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Aline Magalhães & Edson Domingues, 2013. "Economia de baixo carbono no Brasil: alternativas de políticas e custos de redução de emissões de gases de efeito estufa," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 491, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "Climate Change Policy under Spatially Structured Ambiguity: Hot Spots and the Precautionary Principle," DEOS Working Papers 1332, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Normanyo, Ametefee K., 2013. "Optimum Fisheries Management Under Climate Variability: Evidence from Artisanal Marine Fishing in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Li, Jun, 2013. "Foreign Aid, Urbanization and Green Cities," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Daniel Becker & Magdalena Brzeskot & Wolfgang Peters & Ulrike Will, 2013. "Grenzausgleichsinstrumente bei unilateralen Klimaschutzmaßnahmen. Eine ökonomische und WTO-rechtliche Analyse," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 010, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Essam Yassin Mohammed & Shannon Wang & Gary Kawaguchi, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Cambodia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anna Bartczak, 2013. "The role of altruism in non-market valuation. An application to the Białowieża Forest," Working Papers 2013-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Tomás del Barrio Casto & William Nilsson & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2013. "How wrong can you be, without noticing? Further evidence on speci cation errors in the Conditional Logit," Working Papers 1318, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Stephanie Jones, 2013. "Save our Planet: the Rise of Environmental Sustainability and the Impact on Business School Courses," Working Papers 2013/22, Maastricht School of Management.
- Terciane Carvalho & Aline Magalhães & Edson Domingues, 2013. "Desmatamento e a contribuição econômica da floresta na Amazônia," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 494, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Abdullah Almansour & Margaret Insley, 2013. "The impact of stochastic extraction cost on the value of an exhaustible resource: An application to the Alberta oil sands," Working Papers 1303, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.