Report NEP-SEA-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad Maulana & Ariek A. Yusuf, 2013. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: the Case of West Java, Indonesia," Working Papers 2013/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Kodera, Kiyoshi & Ishii, Yojiro & Aoki, Tsunenori & Ashida, Tetsuyya & Abe, Chiharu, 2013. "Japan’s Experience with Human Resources for Health Policies," Working Papers 1003, JICA Research Institute.
- Pongsudhirak, Thitinan, 2013. "Between Economic and Political Crises:Thailand’s Contested Free Trade Agreements," Working Papers 63, JICA Research Institute.
- Kubo, Koji, 2013. "Myanmar's non-resource export potential after the lifting of economic sanctions : a gravity model analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 426, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi, 2013. "The formation of water user groups in a nexus of central directives and local administration in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 49468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2013. "Supply chain collaboration and responsiveness : a comparison between Thai automotive and electronics industries," IDE Discussion Papers 416, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2013. "Formation of supply chain collaboration and firm performance in the Thai automotive and electronics industries," IDE Discussion Papers 415, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hosono, Akio, 2013. "Industrial Strategy And Economic Transformation:," Working Papers 1002, JICA Research Institute.
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Kumagai, Satoru & Umezaki, So, 2013. "Five growth strategies for Myanmar : re-engagement with the global economy," IDE Discussion Papers 427, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Essam Yassin Mohammed & Shannon Wang & Gary Kawaguchi, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Cambodia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- David McKenzie & Emily Beam & Dean Yang, 2013. "Unilateral Facilitation Does Not Raise International Labor Migration from the Philippines," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1319, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Elbers, Chris & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2013. "Evaluation of development programs : randomized controlled trials or regressions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6587, The World Bank.
- Zheng (Michael) Song & Guiying (Laura) Wu, 2013. "A Structural Estimation on Capital Market Distortions in Chinese Manufacturing," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1306, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.