Between Economic and Political Crises:Thailand’s Contested Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jitsuchon, Somchai & Sussangkarn, Chalongphob, 2009. "Thailand's Growth Rebalancing," ADBI Working Papers 154, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2013.
"Changing impact of fiscal policy on selected ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 103-116.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2010. "Changing Impact of Fiscal Policy on Selected ASEAN Countries," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 70, Asian Development Bank.
- Kanit Sangsubhan & M. Chatib Basri, 2012. "Global Financial Crisis and ASEAN : Fiscal Policy Response in the Case of T hailand and I ndonesia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 248-269, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis ; Free Trade Agreements (FTA) ; political polarization ; Thaksin Shinawatra ; Thailand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.