Coalition Politics and Reform Dynamics in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2006. "Industrial policy in East Asia - lessons for Europe," EIB Papers 11/2006, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Commission on Growth and Development, 2008. "The Growth Report : Strategies for Sustained Growth and Inclusive Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6507, January.
- Gerald Epstein & A. Erinç Yeldan, 2009. "Beyond Inflation Targeting: Assessing the Impacts and Policy Alternatives," Chapters,in: Beyond Inflation Targeting, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kevin Hewison, 2005. "Neo-liberalism and Domestic Capital: The Political Outcomes of the Economic Crisis in Thailand," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 310-330.
- Paul Chambers & Aurel Croissant, 2010. "Monopolizing, Mutualizing, or Muddling Through: Factions and Party Management in Contemporary Thailand," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 29(3), pages 3-33.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2014-03-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2014-03-01 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:13-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .