Industrial policy in East Asia - lessons for Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Fay & Stephane Hallegatte & Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Julie Rozenberg & Ulf Narloch & Tom Kerr, 2015. "Decarbonizing Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21842.
- Karp, Larry & Stevenson, Megan, 2012.
"Green industrial policy : trade and theory,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6238, The World Bank.
- Karp, Larry & Stevenson, Megan, 2012. "Green Industrial Policy: Trade and Theory," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5qc631q9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
- Pietro Masina, 2012. "Vietnam tra Flying Geese e middle-income trap: le sfide della politica industriale per una nuova tigre dell’Asia," Working Papers 1210, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Veerayooth Kanchoochat, 2014. "Coalition Politics and Reform Dynamics in Thailand," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-26, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Francisco A. Martínez-Hernández, 2016. "Real Exchange Rate, Effective Demand, and Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence for Developed and Developing Countries, 1960-2010," Working Papers 1609, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Gokhan Yilmaz, 2011. "Resurgence of Selective Industrial Policy: What Turkey Needs," Working Papers 2011/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ha-Joon Chang & Antonio Andreoni & Ming Leong Kuan, 2013. "International Industrial Policy Experiences & the Lessons for the UK," Working Papers wp450, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial policy; History; Asia;
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibpap:2006_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.