User Organizations for Sustainable Water Services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvy Jaglin, 2001. "L'eau potable dans les villes en développement : les modèles marchands face à la pauvreté," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(166), pages 275-303.
- Yercan, Murat, 2003. "Management turning-over and participatory management of irrigation schemes: a case study of the Gediz River Basin in Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 205-214, October.
- David Baguma & Willibald Loiskandl & Helmut Jung, 2010. "Water Management, Rainwater Harvesting and Predictive Variables in Rural Households," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(13), pages 3333-3348, October.
- Mustafa, Daanish & Qazi, Muhammed Usman, 2007. "Transition from Karez to Tubewell Irrigation: Development, Modernization, and Social Capital in Balochistan, Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1796-1813, October.
- Barbara Pozzoni & Nalini Kumar, 2005. "A Review of the Literature on Participatory Approaches to Local Development for an Evaluation of the Effectiveness of World Bank Support for Community-Based and Driven Development Approaches," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20203, June.
- Madrigal, Roger & Alpizar, Francisco & Schluter, Achim, 2011. "Individual Perceptions and the Performance of Community-Based Drinking Water Organizations," Discussion Papers dp-11-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi, 2013. "The formation of water user groups in a nexus of central directives and local administration in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 49468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio, 2014. "Cooperation in common property regimes under extreme drought conditions: Empirical evidence from the use of pooled transferable quotas in Spanish irrigation systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 482-493.
- Wellens, Joost & Nitcheu, Martial & Traore, Farid & Tychon, Bernard, 2013. "A public–private partnership experience in the management of an irrigation scheme using decision-support tools in Burkina Faso," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 1-11.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Essam, Timothy, 2009. "Impact of water user associations on agricultural productivity in Chile:," IFPRI discussion papers 892, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Madrigal, Róger & Alpízar, Francisco & Schlüter, Achim, 2010. "Determinants of Performance of Drinking-Water Community Organizations: A Comparative Analysis of Case Studies in Rural Costa Rica," Discussion Papers dp-10-03-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Barbara Pozzoni, 2007. "The Effectiveness of World Bank Support for Community-Based and Driven Development : Engaging the Poor through CBD and CDD Initiatives--A Brazil Country Study with a Focus on the Northeast," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20202, June.
- Uysal, Özlem Karahan & AtIs, Ela, 2010. "Assessing the performance of participatory irrigation management over time: A case study from Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1017-1025, July.
- Eduardo Araral, 2005. "Bureaucratic incentives, path dependence, and foreign aid: An empirical institutional analysis of irrigation in the Philippines," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 38(2), pages 131-157, September.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-017-9912-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIRRIGATION ; WATER SUPPLY;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .