The Relationship Conflict between Venture Capital and Entrepreneur
The dilemmas that may encounter entrepreneurship result of an expected conflict between VCs and entrepreneur, disagreement can be beneficial for the venture performance. While the conflicts classified as personal disagreement, which negatively associated with entrepreneur’s performance. In this paper, after the author reviewed the literature studies that involve the entrepreneur and venture capital, related domains of research into relationships between both. There is a significant gap in research, which focus on possible resolution of relationship conflict between the entrepreneurs and venture capital.
|Date of creation:||03 Jul 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1980. " Investment in Entrepreneurial Ability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 437-48.
- Veroniek Collewaert & Yves Fassin, 2013. "Conflicts between entrepreneurs and investors: the impact of perceived unethical behavior," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 635-649, April.
- Sampsa Samila & Olav Sorenson, 2011. "Venture Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 338-349, February.
- Andrew Zacharakis & Truls Erikson & Bradley George, 2010. "Conflict between the VC and entrepreneur: the entrepreneur's perspective," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 109-126, March.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, risk and income distribution in Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 21-40, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.