The Relationship Conflict between Venture Capital and Entrepreneur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sampsa Samila & Olav Sorenson, 2011. "Venture Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 338-349, February.
- Andrew Zacharakis & Truls Erikson & Bradley George, 2010. "Conflict between the VC and entrepreneur: the entrepreneur's perspective," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 109-126, March.
- Veroniek Collewaert & Yves Fassin, 2013. "Conflicts between entrepreneurs and investors: the impact of perceived unethical behavior," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 635-649, April.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1980. " Investment in Entrepreneurial Ability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 437-448.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, risk and income distribution in Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 21-40, February.
More about this item
KeywordsRelationship Conflict; Venture Capital; Entrepreneur; entrepreneurship;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .