El financiamiento informal en el Perú: lecciones desde tres sectores
[Informal Finance in Peru: Lessons from Three Sectors]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Besley, Timothy, 1994.
"How Do Market Failures Justify Interventions in Rural Credit Markets?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 27-47, January.
- Besley, T., 1992. "How Do Market Failures Justify Interventions in Rural Credit Markets?," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Bell, Clive, 1990. "Interactions between Institutional and Informal Credit Agencies in Rural India," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 297-327, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana MARR & Janina LEON & Fatima PONCE, 2014. "Financial Inclusion of the Poor in Peru: Explanatory factors and determinants," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 101-122.
- Galarza, Francisco, 2003.
"El crédito solidario, el colateral social, y la colusión. Algunos apuntes
[Group Lending, Social Collateral and Collusion. Some Notes]," MPRA Paper 30442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwin Arbey Hernández García & Andrés Felipe Oviedo Gómez, 2016. "Mercado del crédito informal en Colombia: una aproximación empírica," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 015539, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Didoni, Alberto., 2006. "The impact of liberalisation policies on access to microfinance : the case of Peru," ILO Working Papers 993975193402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsCrédito; financiamiento; sector informal; comerciantes; mayoristas; microempresarios; hogares rurales; desarrollo rural; Peru;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.