How have employees fared? Recent UK trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Green, 2008. "Temporary Work and Insecurity in Britain: A Problem Solved?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 147-160, August.
- Metcalf, David, 2007. "Why has the British national minimum wage had little or no impact on employment?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19742, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Forth, 2008. "Conflict at Work: The Pattern of Disputes in Britain since 1980," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 316, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDTI; EMAR; Great Britain; UK; employment relations research series; Labour Force Survey; labour market; employees; quality of work; job quality; earnings growth; disappearing middle; income inequality; job polarisation; employment security; job security; working time; long hours; temporary work;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .