Poverty in Tribal Dominated Economy: Dimensions and Proximate Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Erikson & John H. Goldthorpe, 2002. "Intergenerational Inequality: A Sociological Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 31-44, Summer.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters, in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education, Third Edition, pages 257-298,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1985. "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8505, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Jere R. Behrman & Alejandro Gaviria & Miguel Székely, 2001.
"Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America,"
Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2001), pages 1-44, August.
- Jere R. Behrman & Alejandro Gaviria Uribe & Miguel Székely, 2001. "Intergenerational mobility in Latin America," Informes de Investigación 002914, Fedesarrollo.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Gaviria, Alejandro & Székely, Miguel, 2011. "Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1351, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jere R. Behrman & Alejandro Gaviria & Miguel Székely, 2001. "Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4267, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- María Gil Izquierdo & Laura de Pablos Escobar & María Martínez Torres, 2010. "Los determinantes socioeconómicos de la demanda de Educación Superior en España y la movilidad educativa intergeneracional," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 193(2), pages 75-108, June.
- Majumder, Rajarshi & Ray, Jhilam, 2016. "Development and Exclusion: Intergenerational Stickiness in India," MPRA Paper 71182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Christina D'Addio, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Disadvantage: Mobility or Immobility Across Generations?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 52, OECD Publishing.
- Thakurata, Indrajit & D'Souza, Errol, 2018. "Child labour and human capital in developing countries - A multi-period stochastic model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 67-81.
- Guido Neidhöfer, 2019.
"Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 17(4), pages 499-520, December.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2016. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," Discussion Papers 2016/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2018. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Guido Neidhöfer, 2016. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Rise and Fall of Inequality: Lessons from Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0196, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Jere R. Behrman & Alejandro Gaviria & Miguel Székely, 2001. "Movilidad intergeneracional en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4268, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Mario Fiorini & Antonio Forcina, 2012.
"Stochastic monotonicity in intergenerational mobility tables,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 85-107, January.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Mario Fiorini & Antonio Forcina, 2008. "Stochastic Monotonicity in Intergenerational Mobility Tables," Working Paper Series 156, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Levine, David I. & Jellema, Jon R., 2005. "Growth, Industrialization, and the Intergenerational Correlation of Advantage," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2q74s1tg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Philipp Bauer & Regina Riphahn, 2006. "Education and its intergenerational transmission: country of origin-specific evidence for natives and immigrants from Switzerland," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 5(2), pages 89-110, August.
- Rosalia Castellano & Gennaro Punzo, 2011. "Education and Earnings Differentials: The Role of Family Background Across European Countries," Working Papers 28, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Aina, Carmen & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2018. "The intergenerational transmission of liberal professions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 108-120.
- Christian Daude & Virginia Robano, 2015. "On intergenerational (im)mobility in Latin America," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-29, December.
- McIntosh, James & Munk, Martin D., 2009. "Social class, family background, and intergenerational mobility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 107-117, January.
- Bertha Rohenkohl, 2019. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the UK:New evidence using the BHPS and Understanding Society," Working Papers 2019017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- María Cervini-Plá, 2013.
"Exploring the Sources of Earnings Transmission in Spain,"
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 204(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Cervini-Plá, María, 2012. "Exploring the sources of earnings transmission in Spain," MPRA Paper 36093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray, Jhilam & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Wages & income mobility in Indian labour market: the post-reform scenario," MPRA Paper 42984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2014.
"The long-lasting effects of family background: A European cross-country comparison,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 25-42.
- Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2011. "The long-lasting effects of family background: A European cross-country comparison," MEA discussion paper series 11245, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Marco Francesconi, 2006.
"Intergenerational mobility and sample selection in short panels,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1265-1293.
- Francesconi, Marco & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2004. "Intergenerational mobility and sample selection in short panels," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Du, Zaichao & LI, Renyu & He, Qinying & ZHANG, Lin, 2014. "Decomposing the rich dad effect on income inequality using instrumental variable quantile regression," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 379-391.
- Stefano STAFFOLANI & Enzo VALENTINI, 2006. "Bequest Taxation, allocation of talents, education and efficiency," Working Papers 248, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty ; Intergenerational Mobility; Education and Inequality; Tribals;
All these keywords.
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.