Book review: “The Challenge of Financial Stability: A New Model and its Applications” by Goodhart C.A.E. and Tsomocos D.P
This review of the book “The Challenge of Financial Stability: A New Model and its Applications” by Goodhart C.A.E. and Tsomocos D.P. highlights the potential of the framework of strategic partial default of banks with credit chain on the interbank market for further theoretical and applied research on financial stability.
|Date of creation:||30 Mar 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000.
"Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012.
"The Failure Of Financial Macroeconomics And What To Do About It,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80, pages 21-53, 09.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012. "The failure of financial macroeconomics and what to do about it," MPRA Paper 38474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About it," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00706777, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About It," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.