The Ethical Dimensions Of Financial Crisis In The World Of Globalized Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 2000. "Ethical Challenges for Business in the New Millennium: Corporate Social Responsibility and Models of Management Morality," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 33-42, January.
- Donna Rowen & Michael Dietrich, 2004. "Incorporating Ethics into Economics: Problems and Possibilities," Working Papers 2004006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- Gary A. Dymski & Celia Lessa Kerstenetzky, 2009. "Global Financial Markets," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economics and Ethics, chapter 26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dean Baker, 2005. "The Housing Bubble Fact Sheet," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2005-22, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Khalil, Elias L., 1990. "Beyond Self-Interest and Altruism: A Reconstruction of Adam Smith's Theory of Human Conduct," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 255-273, October.
- Sen, Amartya, 1991. "Utility: Ideas and Terminology," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 277-283, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial globalization; financial crisis; financial ethics; unethical practices; global economic crisis;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-04-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .