The Housing Bubble Fact Sheet
This paper explains the basic facts about the current housing market. It lays out the evidence that the rise in housing prices constitutes a housing bubble - and explains what can be expected when it inevitably collapses.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1611 Connecticut Ave, NW Suite 400, Washington, DC 20009|
Phone: (202) 293-5380
Fax: (202) 588 1356
Web page: http://www.cepr.net/
More information through EDIRC
- repec:cml:moneta:v:xxxv:y:2013:i:1:p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arce, Oscar & López-Salido, J David, 2006.
"House Prices, Rents and Interest Rates Under Collateral Constraints,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Óscar J. Arce & David López-Salido, 2006. "House Prices, Rents, and Interest Rates under Collateral Constraints," Working Papers 0610, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:cml:moneta:v:xxxv:y:2013:i:1:p:199-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allan Hernández & Alberto Trejos, 2013. "Fiscal Moral Hazard Due to Monetary Integration," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 63-85, January-j.
- Guillermo Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2013. "Optimal Holdings of International Reserves: Self-insurance against Sudden Stops," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 1-35, January-j.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2012. "Optimal Holdings of International Reserves: Self-Insurance against Sudden Stop," NBER Working Papers 18219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cml:moneta:v:xxxv:y:2013:i:1:p:63-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2012. "Cosas que aprendimos de las crisis," Business School Working Papers 2012-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Manuel Ramos -Francia & Ana María Aguilar-Argaez & Santiago García-Verdú & Gabriel Cuadra-García, 2013. "Heading into Trouble: A Comparison of the Latin American Crises and the Euro Area’s Current Crisis," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 87-165, January-j.
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Ana María Aguilar Argaez & Santiago García-Verdú & Gabriel Cuadra, 2014. "Heading into Trouble: A Comparison of the Latin American Crises and the Euro Area's Current Crisis," Working Papers 2014-17, Banco de México.
- Saha, Malayendu, 2013. "The Ethical Dimensions Of Financial Crisis In The World Of Globalized Finance," MPRA Paper 45565, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2013.
- repec:cml:moneta:v:xxxv:y:2013:i:1:p:167-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cml:moneta:v:xxxv:y:2013:i:1:p:37-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cml:moneta:v:xxxv:y:2013:i:1:p:87-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vittorio Corbo & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2013. "The International Crisis and Latin America," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 37-62, January-j.
- João Pedro Bumachar Resende & Ilan Goldfajn, 2013. "Latin America During the Crisis: The Role of Fundamentals," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 167-198, January-j.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2013. "Things We Learn from Crises," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 199-230, January-j.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2005-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed