Report NEP-HME-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strohmaier, Rita & Rainer, Andreas, 2013. "On the Eonomic Purpose of General Purpose Technologies: A Combined Classical and Evolutionary Framework," MPRA Paper 45964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conrad, Daren A., 2013. "A Review of C.L.R. James and Marxism in the United States," MPRA Paper 46039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Brouwers, R., 2013. "Revisiting gender mainstreaming in international development.Goodbye to an illusionary strategy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 556, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2013. "Anatomy of Cartel Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carabelli Anna M. & Cedrini Mario A., 2012. "On the New Appeal of Chapter 12 of the General Theory. Complicating Remarks on the Keynes-Hume Connection and the Presumed Novelty of the Analysis of Financial Markets in the General Theory," CESMEP Working Papers 201202, University of Turin.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Smriti Sharma, 2013. "Entrepreneurship or Survival? Caste and Gender of Small Business in India," Working papers 228, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean S. & Thuysbaert, Bram & Udry, Christopher, 2013. "Profitability of fertilizer: Experimental evidence from female rice farmers in Mali," CEPR Discussion Papers 9340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saha, Malayendu, 2013. "The Ethical Dimensions Of Financial Crisis In The World Of Globalized Finance," MPRA Paper 45565, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2013.