On the New Appeal of Chapter 12 of the General Theory. Complicating Remarks on the Keynes-Hume Connection and the Presumed Novelty of the Analysis of Financial Markets in the General Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini, Mario, 2013.
"A Methodological Reading of "The Economic Consequences of the Peace","
CESMEP Working Papers
201304, University of Turin.
- Carabelli, Anna M. & Cedrini, Mario, 2013. "A Methodological Reading of “The Economic Consequences of the Peace"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201351, University of Turin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-04-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-04-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:201202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmtorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .