Los fundamentos morales de la economía: una relectura del problema de Adam Smith
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sally, David, 2001. "On sympathy and games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Elias L. Khalil, 2001.
"Adam Smith and Three Theories of Altruism,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 67(4), pages 421-435.
- Elias L. KHALIL, 2001. "Adam Smith and Three Theories of Altruism," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Becker, Gary S, 1981. "Altruism in the Family and Selfishness in the Market Place," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 1-15, February.
- Cory, Gerald Jr., 2006. "A behavioral model of the dual motive approach to behavioral economics and social exchange," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 592-612, August.
- David Sally, 2002. "Two Economic Applications of Sympathy," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 455-487, October.
More about this item
Keywordsethics; economy; Adam Smith; sympathy;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:9:y:2007:i:16:p:63-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.