« Brain drain » vs. « Brain gain » ? Division internationale des connaissances et promesses de co-développement
[“Brain drain” vs. “Brain gain”? International division of knowledge and promises of co-development]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel, 2004.
"Skilled migration: the perspective of developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3382, The World Bank.
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2007. "Skilled migration: the perspective of developing countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0710, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007. "Skilled Migration: The Perspective of Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Hillel, RAPOPORT, 2007. "Silled migration : the perspectives of developing countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2007.
"Measuring International Skilled Migration: A New Database Controlling for Age of Entry,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 249-254, June.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2007. "Measuring international skilled migration: a new database controlling for age of entry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10411, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Everett Lee, 1966. "A theory of migration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 3(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Newland, Kathleen, 2009. "Circular Migration and Human Development," MPRA Paper 19225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathleen Newland, 2009. "Circular Migration and Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-42, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Bouoiyour, jamal, 2006.
"Migration, Diaspora et développement humain
[Migration, Diaspora and Human Development]," MPRA Paper 37014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBrain drain; Brain gain; Triple win game;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .