Repere ale raţionalităţii limitate în ştiinţa economică
[Highlights of bounded rationality in economics]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon, Herbert A, 1978. "Rationality as Process and as Product of Thought," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Constantinescu, Radu, 2011.
"Raţionalitatea în economie: de la homo oeconomicus la homo irationalis
[Rationality in Economics: from Homo Oeconomicus to „Homo Irationalis”]," MPRA Paper 33379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:189-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiriac Cãtãlin & Vodã Ana-Iolanda & Constantinescu Radu, 2012. "The Limitations of Standard Economical Theory from the Perspective of Development, Sustainability and Rationality in Resource Allocation," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 442-447, May.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Nozick Robert, 1995. "The Nature Of Rationality," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
More about this item
Keywordsrationalitate; irationalitate; raţionalitate limitată; comportament raţional; acţiune; nevoi;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .