Financial Inclusion for Youth Entrepreneurs in Creative Industry: a case of youth entrepreneurs in clothing industry in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
This research is to assess the issues of financial inclusion of youth entrepreneurs in the creative industry, in particular the clothing industry, in DI Yogyakarta province. The research found that most entrepreneurs have access to credit from commercial banks, and indicate that there is financial inclusion of youth entrepreneurs. However, there are several obstacles in accessing commercial credit from banks, including high interest rate, credit procedures, collateral requirement, appraisal of proposal, and repayment. The suggestions and expectations of the youth entrepreneurs to improving their financial inclusion have been included at the end of this paper.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schoof, Ulrich, 2006. "Stimulating youth entrepreneurship : barriers and incentives to enterprise start-ups by young people," ILO Working Papers 388157, International Labour Organization.
- Hisaki KONO & Kazushi TAKAHASHI, 2010. "Microfinance Revolution: Its Effects, Innovations, And Challenges," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 15-73.
- Kazushi TAKAHASHI & Takayuki HIGASHIKATA & Kazunari TSUKADA, 2010. "The Short-Term Poverty Impact Of Small-Scale, Collateral-Free Microcredit In Indonesia: A Matching Estimator Approach," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 128-155.
- Miki HAMADA, 2010. "Commercialization Of Microfinance In Indonesia: The Shortage Of Funds And The Linkage Program," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 156-176.
- Kazunari TSUKADA & Takayuki HIGASHIKATA & Kazushi TAKAHASHI, 2010. "Microfinance Penetration And Its Influence On Credit Choice In Indonesia: Evidence From A Household Panel Survey," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 102-127.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.