Financial Inclusion for Youth Entrepreneurs in Creative Industry: a case of youth entrepreneurs in clothing industry in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schoof, Ulrich., 2006. "Stimulating youth entrepreneurship : barriers and incentives to enterprise start-ups by young people," ILO Working Papers 993881573402676, International Labour Organization.
- Kazushi TAKAHASHI & Takayuki HIGASHIKATA & Kazunari TSUKADA, 2010. "The Short-Term Poverty Impact Of Small-Scale, Collateral-Free Microcredit In Indonesia: A Matching Estimator Approach," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 128-155.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:388157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hisaki KONO & Kazushi TAKAHASHI, 2010. "Microfinance Revolution: Its Effects, Innovations, And Challenges," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 15-73.
- Kazunari TSUKADA & Takayuki HIGASHIKATA & Kazushi TAKAHASHI, 2010. "Microfinance Penetration And Its Influence On Credit Choice In Indonesia: Evidence From A Household Panel Survey," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 102-127.
- Miki HAMADA, 2010. "Commercialization Of Microfinance In Indonesia: The Shortage Of Funds And The Linkage Program," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(1), pages 156-176.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial inclusion; youth entrepreneur; clothing industry; Indonesia;
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.