Matching imitative activity of high-tech firms with entrepreneurial orientation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1989. "Imitation, Entrepreneurship, and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 721-739, June.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Innovation: A Guide to the Literature," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20031012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1985. "How Rapidly Does New Industrial Technology Leak Out?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 217-223, December.
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2011. "Born to flip. Exit decisions of entrepreneurial firms in high-tech and low-tech industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 473-498, August.
- Simon, Mark & Houghton, Susan M. & Aquino, Karl, 2000. "Cognitive biases, risk perception, and venture formation: How individuals decide to start companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 113-134, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2017. "Tracking Windows of Opportunity along the Industry Development Trajectory," MPRA Paper 83438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2013. "Towards Balancing Innovation and Imitation Practices in the Value Creation Process," MPRA Paper 58609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Kopera, Sebastian, 2013. "Exploring Barriers to Innovation in Tourism Industry – The Case of Southern Region of Poland," MPRA Paper 53980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2017. "Industry Transition - Challenges for Value Capture," MPRA Paper 81919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsimitation; innovation; market-entry strategy; high-technology firms; entrepreneurial orientation;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .