Geography, Writing System and History of Ancient Civilizations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mo Pak Hung, 2015. "Geography, Writing System and History of Ancient Civilizations," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 25-43, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mo, Pak Hung, 1995. "Effective Competition and Economic Development of Imperial China," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 87-103.
More about this item
KeywordsGeography; Writing System; Historical Evolution;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2013-01-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-01-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .