Report NEP-EVO-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2013. "Measuring trust, reciprocity and altruism by counterfactuals," wp.comunite 0099, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Alger, Ingela & Cox, Donald, 2012. "The Evolution of Altruistic Preferences: Mothers versus Fathers," IAST Working Papers 12-02, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised May 2013.
- Gianandrea Staffiero & Filippos Exadaktylos & Antonio M. Espín, 2013. "Accepting Zero in the Ultimatum Game: Selfish Nash Response?," ThE Papers 13/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonid A. Shapiro, 2013. "Anticipatory Systems, Preferences, Averages: Inflation, Uncertain Phenomena, Management," Papers 1301.4207, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Cohn & Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette, 2013. "Fair wages and effort provision: Combining evidence from the lab and the field," ECON - Working Papers 107, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alexander Moradi, Gareth Austin and Jorg Baten, 2013. "Heights and Development in a Cash-Crop Colony: Living Standards in Ghana, 1870-1980," Working Papers 325, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Björn Bartling & Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 2012. "Use and abuse of authority: A behavioral foundation of the employment relation," ECON - Working Papers 098, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kosse, Fabian & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2013. "Quasi-hyperbolic time preferences and their intergenerational transmission," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alex Dickson & Colin Jennings & Gary Koop, 2013. "Domestic Violence and Football in Glasgow: Are Reference Points Relevant?," Working Papers 1301, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Tramontana, 2013. "The role of cognitively biased imitators in a small scale agent-based financial market," DEM Working Papers Series 029, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Farre, Lidia, 2013. "The role of men in the economic and social development of women : implications for gender equality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6323, The World Bank.
- Jun, Bogang, 2013. "The Trade-off between Fertility and Education: Evidence from the Korean Development Path," MPRA Paper 43971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Prosperity," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1304, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mo, Pak-Hung, 2013. "Geography, Writing System and History of Ancient Civilizations," MPRA Paper 43826, University Library of Munich, Germany.