The demand factors for cesareans in Portugal – some preliminary results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas G. McGuire & Mark V. Pauly, 1991. "Physician Response to Fee Changes with Multiple Payers," Papers 0015, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Leonel Muinelo & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2005. "Comportamiento médico: una aplicación a las cesáreas en el Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0605, Department of Economics - dECON.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2001. "Demand Induction with a Discrete Distribution of Patients," Working Papers 414, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- McGuire, Thomas G. & Pauly, Mark V., 1991. "Physician response to fee changes with multiple payers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 385-410.
More about this item
Keywordscesareans; demand factors; induced demand; count data; negative binomial;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .