Accelerating Guyana’s Growth Momentum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arbache, Jorge Saba & Page, John, 2007. "More growth or fewer collapses ? a new look at long run growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4384, The World Bank.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Hinova, Diana, 2011. "Elected Oligarchy and Economic Underdevelopment: The Case of Guyana," MPRA Paper 29733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2007. "The missing link: the finance-growth nexus and the Guyanese growth stagnation," MPRA Paper 16342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serap Bedir, 2015. "The Asymmetric Impact of Growth Fluctuation on Human Development," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(2), pages 24-34.
- Bollers, Elton & Pile, Dennis, 2015. "The Nexus between Remittances and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Guyana," MPRA Paper 67756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; growth strategies; Caribbean; Guyana;
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41960. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .