Disparities in Globalization of the World Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A comparative study of trends in globalization using different synthetic indicators," MPRA Paper 38028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- José-María Montero & Coro Chasco & Beatriz Larraz, 2010. "Building an environmental quality index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach combined with a distance indicator," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 435-459, December.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2017.
"Almost equi-marginal principle based composite index of globalization: China, India and Pakistan,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 335-351, Seprember.
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Almost equi-marginal principle based composite index of globalization: China, India and Pakistan," MPRA Paper 81835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; composite index; disparities; global integration; convergence; per capita GDP in USD;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.