Disparities in Globalization of the World Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A comparative study of trends in globalization using different synthetic indicators," MPRA Paper 38028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- José-María Montero & Coro Chasco & Beatriz Larraz, 2010. "Building an environmental quality index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach combined with a distance indicator," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 435-459, December.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2017.
"Almost equi-marginal principle based composite index of globalization: China, India and Pakistan,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 335-351, Seprember.
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Almost equi-marginal principle based composite index of globalization: China, India and Pakistan," MPRA Paper 81835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; composite index; disparities; global integration; convergence; per capita GDP in USD;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .