Essai de justification de la croissance des dépenses publiques au Cameroun
[Attempt to justify the growth of public expenditure in Cameroon]
Our study identifies factors which base evolution of public expenditure to Cameroon and their effects on wellbeing of individuals. More specifically it is a question of analyzing principal determinants of growth of public expenditure in Cameroon. The empirical results indicate that, starting from a model of unbalance where aspects of supply and demand of public expenditure are taken into account simultaneously, which standard of living apprehended starting from real income, is principal factor which explains the request. This validates Wagner’s law in case of Cameroon. Side of offer, factors such as effect Baumol and the amount of taxes have a significant influence.
|Date of creation:||09 Sep 2009|
|Date of revision:||10 Dec 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.