Tax revenues under World Religions: a Panel Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mihai Mutascu, 2013. "Tax revenues under World Religions: a Panel Analysis," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 154-168, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2003.
"People's opium? Religion and economic attitudes,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 225-282, January.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2002. "People's Opium? Religion and Economic Attitudes," NBER Working Papers 9237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2002. "People's Opium? Religion and Economic Attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 3588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Noland, Marcus, 2005. "Religion and economic performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1215-1232, August.
- Torgler, Benno, 2006.
"The importance of faith: Tax morale and religiosity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 81-109, September.
- Benno Torgler, 2003. "The Importance of Faith: Tax Morale and Religiosity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2008. "Ethical preferences, risk aversion, and taxpayer behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 45-63, February.
- Torgler, Benno, 2003. "To evade taxes or not to evade: that is the question," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 283-302, July.
- Lago-Peñas, Ignacio & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2010. "The determinants of tax morale in comparative perspective: Evidence from European countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-453, December.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torgler, Benno, 2004. "Tax morale in Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 237-266, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTax revenues; religion; connections; panel-model; effects;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-08-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-08-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .