העוני וההתנהגות בשוק העבודה בחברה החרדית
[Poverty and Labor Market Behavior in the Ultra-Orthodox Population in Israel]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Huang, Jidong, 2006. "The Earnings of American Jewish Men: Human Capital, Denomination and Religiosity," IZA Discussion Papers 2301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Religion; Israel; Ethnic groups; Ultra-Orthodox; Alternative Poverty Measures;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-07-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HRM-2007-07-27 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-07-27 (Labour Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- انتشار الدين in Wikipedia Arabic ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .