Options backdating: a Canadian perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chauvin, Keith W. & Shenoy, Catherine, 2001. "Stock price decreases prior to executive stock option grants," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-76, March.
- Heron, Randall A. & Lie, Erik, 2007. "Does backdating explain the stock price pattern around executive stock option grants?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 271-295, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Compton, Ryan & Sandler, Daniel & NIcholls, Christopher & Tedds, Lindsay M., 2011. "Insider reporting obligations and options backdating," MPRA Paper 39791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Compton, Ryan & Nicholls, Christopher C. & Sandler, Daniel & Tedds, Lindsay, 2011. "Quantifying the Personal Income Tax Benefits of Backdating: A Canada - US Comparison," MPRA Paper 39789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Compton, Ryan & Sandler, Daniel & Tedds, Lindsay M., 2010. "Backdating, tax evasion, and the unintended consequences of Canadian tax reform," MPRA Paper 39788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBackdating; Executive stock options; Compensation;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.