Insider reporting obligations and options backdating
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Compton, Ryan & Sandler, Daniel & Tedds, Lindsay M., 2010. "Options backdating: a Canadian perspective," MPRA Paper 39787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tedds, Lindsay M. & Compton, Ryan & Morrison, Caitlin & Nicholls, Christopher & Sandler, Daniel, 2012. "Learning to play by the disclosure rules: accuracy of insider reports in Canada, 1996-2010," MPRA Paper 39793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInsider Reporting; Options Backdating; Securities Regulation; Canada;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.