Horticultural Exports of Developing Countries: Prospects and Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalopoulos,Constantine, 1999. "Trade policy and market access issues for developing countries : implications for the Millennium Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2214, The World Bank.
- Islam, Nurul, 1990. "Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues," Research reports 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2012. "Import and export of horticultural products in Portugal," Papers 1206.3387, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsHorticultural Exports Developing Countries;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-07-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-07-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2007-07-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .